1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we would like to inform you about how we handle your personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) is Apparatebau Nordhausen, Bochumer Strasse 14, 99734 Nordhausen, Mr Richardt, Germany, Tel.: +49 3631 538-0, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 The Controller has appointed a data protection officer for this website, who can be reached as follows: Mr. Dirk Meyer, Bochumer Straße 14, 99734 Nordhausen, Germany, Tel.: 03631 – 5380, Email: email@example.com
1.4 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential contents (e.g. orders or enquiries to the responsible person), this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
If you use our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the data that your browser sends to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time of access
- Quantity of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you accessed the site
- Used Browser
IP address used (possibly: in anonymised form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO on the basis of our justified interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
To make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted again after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information to an individual extent, such as browser and location data and IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie.
Insofar as personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
Under certain circumstances, we work together with advertising partners who can help us to make our internet offer more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (cookies from third parties).
If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
4) Contact us
Personal data is collected when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be deduced from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal obligations to retain data.
5) Use of social media: videos
Use of Youtube videos
This website uses the Youtube embedding function to display and play videos from the provider “Youtube”, which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”).
Irrespective of any playback of the embedded videos, a connection to the Google network is established each time this website is accessed, which may trigger further data processing operations without our influence.
Insofar as legally required, we have obtained your consent for the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the “Cookie-Consent-Tool” provided on the website.
6) Tools and others
This site uses so-called web fonts from “FontAwesome”, a service of Fonticons, Inc., 710 Blackhorn Dr, Carl Junction, 64834, MO, USA (“FontAwesome”) for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the FontAwesome servers. This may also involve the transmission of personal data to FontAwesome’s servers in the USA. In this way, FontAwesome is informed that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of FontAwesome fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online services. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
You can find further information about FontAwesome at: https://fontawesome.com/privacy
– Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”) for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This may also involve the transmission of personal data to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA. In this way, Google obtains knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer. Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in the Google data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
7) Rights of the data subject
7) Rights of the data subject
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right of access in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, opposition to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it was not collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided under Art. 46 DPA when your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right of rectification under Art. 16 DPA: You have the right to have incorrect data relating to you corrected without delay and/or to have your incomplete data stored by us completed;
- Right of deletion in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to limit processing in accordance with Art. 18 of the DPA: you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data for as long as the accuracy of your data which you dispute is verified, if you refuse to have your data deleted on account of unauthorised data processing and instead request the limitation of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, after we no longer require this data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection on grounds of your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been established that our legitimate reasons outweigh the objection;
- the right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or limitation of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consents granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke at any time, with effect for the future, any consent to the processing of data once granted. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- right of appeal under Art. 77 DSGVO: If you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the DPA, you have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, in which you work or in which the alleged breach occurs.
7.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS DUE TO OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR SPECIAL SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE THAT THERE ARE COMPELLING REASONS FOR PROCESSING WORTHY OF PROTECTION WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU MAY EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
8) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and – if relevant – additionally by the respective legal retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When personal data is processed on the basis of express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO, this data is stored until the person concerned withdraws his or her consent.
If there are legal retention periods for data which are processed within the framework of legal or similar obligations based on Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO, these data are routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that they are no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of a contract and/or we have no justified interest in their further storage.
In the case of processing of personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his or her right of objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When personal data are processed for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO, these data are stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 2 DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.