Technology for the brewing industryund wieder geht es nur um´s Bier
TIG welder (m / w) / grinder (m / w) – full-time
Tasks that await you:
- Welding stainless steel containers and stainless steel constructions according to drawing and specification in the TIG / MIG process
- Independent checking of components and containers for drawing consistency
- Grinding the weld seams in food quality
- Possibility for use on worldwide assembly sites
Qualifications and characteristics we expect
- Training for the WIG / MIG welder
- Valid or renewable welding pass
- Readiness for further education in the home
- Flexibility, teamwork and willingness to learn
- Entrepreneurs and newcomers are also welcome
- We offer:An indefinite employment contract
- Comprehensive training in the upcoming tasks
- An employment in the only company of its kind in East Germany
- Remuneration in accordance with the house collective agreement plus allowances
- A varied and interesting activity
- Employer-funded pension
- Supplements for assembly activities
- An excellent operating climate
Our responsibility: Training of qualified junior staff
Looking for a job?
We are a traditional medium-sized company in the brewery industry. In our 170-year tradition, we specialize in stainless steel processing in container and apparatus engineering. Thus, we are the second and only East German company producing breweries on the world market.
We are looking for you!
- Plant mechanic, specializing in apparatus and tank construction
We expect from you:
- You will soon be successful in the school and you will have at least a high school leaving certificate.
- You are interested in technology and have good grades in mathematics and physics.
- You can work well in the team, be inquisitive and flexible.You will find a particularly good education with safe and very interesting future prospects!